Comments Posted By omtatsat
Displaying 1 To 3 Of 3 Comments
No, sorry Deenabandhu prabhu, it’s not a good decision; at least not for Dhanurdhara Swami. He should leave ISKCON. It’s a sinking ship and for years, he’s been made the scapegoat for the “abuse” scandal that has rocked Prabhupada’s movement. Since when does the GBC, or anyone for that matter have the authority to legislate guru-tattva? DS needs to move on and operate outside of ISKCON….why the heck would he want to stay anyway?
» Posted By omtatsat On Jul 8, 2006 @ 4:51 pm
Malati prabhu is an amazing devotee who gave me one of my first chances to do some service years and years ago at the Columbus ashram. I very much respect her and hope to attain a fraction of the devotion that she has. That said, I do not agree with her submission.
» Posted By omtatsat On Jul 10, 2006 @ 10:04 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Al Wolf suggests that now Maharaja shouldn’t leave ISKCON? This is where it gets obnoxious! First people want him to step down and to relinquish any honorary status in ISKCON….then when he does so, that’s STILL not enough.
“He should stay and suffer…the gurukulis won’t be satisfied with anything less.”
Wow! That’s so twisted, so adamantly vindictive! Clearly we can see that even as Maharaja prepares to do what has been asked of him, still the opinion of some is that he shouldn’t leave; now he should stay and “suffer”.
When does it end? Please Mr. Wolf….move on with you life and allow Dhanurdhara Swami to do the same.
» Posted By omtatsat On Jun 23, 2006 @ 6:32 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Nagaraja DasaControlling one’s mind is the p...
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...