Comments Posted By padmanabhadas
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Good observation. One more important issue, which I felt is, we must note that the sound of a person when he/she sings must be more than the total sound of all the instruments played. Sometimes we hear instruments’ sound (So loud) and Harinam is not heard clearly. So those who play different instruments like Kartal, Mridanga…etc must observe this rule that they are not obstructing Holy name sound. Padmanabha dasa (Mira Road, Mumbai)
» Posted By padmanabhadas On Apr 22, 2011 @ 4:34 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Hari Bol , Sanjay Krsnacandra Prabhu,
Thanks for posting this report. Relieved to see you on Dandavat. Happy to learn all devotees are safe. I am sure Nrisimha deva(Mayapur) is protecting you all. We all pray for the speedy recovery of all affected in Japan.
Please keep updating, very important service.
Padmanabha dasa(Mira Road, Mumbai)
» Posted By padmanabhadas On Mar 14, 2011 @ 6:44 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...