Comments Posted By prabhupad.das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Here is a story about Srila Prabhupad’s thoughts on Vedic music…
One day, His Divine Grace was somewhere where a raga was being played on a sitar, and he asked me… “Do you like this music?”
Naively attempting to be Krishna Conscious about it, I answered… “I like Srila Narottam das Thakur’s music better, Srila Prabhupad.”
His Divine Grace said… “No… I mean do you like this music?”
I answered… “Yes, Srila Prabhupad… I’ve always liked classical Indian music.”
He said… “Yes… it is very beautiful… it uplifts the consciousness toward Krishna and the Spiritual World.”
As always, He was able to see the material world in the Light of Krishna Consciousness, and dovetail everything that is possible to dovetail. He would even find things in mundane billboards as He was traveling that He would relate to Krishna and use as a preaching tool.
All Glories to His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupad… we know His Divine Blessings are on this new School of Music, and the wonderful Mayapur Project.
All Glories to His Divine Grace Srila Jayapataka Maharaj for his pure service to Srila Prabhupad, to our Disciplic Succession, and to the entire world.
Nanda Kumar das
» Posted By prabhupad.das On May 2, 2010 @ 4:48 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...