Comments Posted By pradipudecha
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Excellent lecture. All the life members department Managers should be trained to respect the guest, who has paid to become life members. Personally I have been life member for more than 8 years from Mumbai, Mira Road Centre and whenever I have gone to seek the facility promised, I am not only flately denied but rudely treated. Especially in Kolkutta ISKCON, The manager is so rude that in my humble enquiry for the room when I was with my small kids, once , and once alone, he treated me so badly that , I am sure that he is not doing bookings for life members but doing his own bookings in hell.
ISKCON should immediately stop life membership program and that way stop fooling public, otherwise all these or more money will be spent in the court cases all over the world. As when a guest comes , he must be treated gently, then what to speak of who has paid money and was promised to get the service and treated so roughly.
I am sorry to write this , but this is the frustration of twice being treted so badly at Kolkutta ISKCON by the Manager himself.
I am trying to forget that I am a life member of ISKCON.
Life member, BHY2019.
» Posted By pradipudecha On Jul 11, 2007 @ 2:34 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...
- By Vaishnavangri Sevaka Das "Oh! Fiftieth ISKCO...