Comments Posted By pusapati
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
BBT directors have made a balanced decision that preserves purity of the Sirla Prabhupada’s books while providing means to better understand perceived conterversial statement in the context they were made.
» Posted By pusapati On Jun 29, 2008 @ 3:26 am
«« Back To Stats Page
Isn’t it the fact that miseries are created by the Lord to increase our rememberance (similar to a child calls for mother when in pain or distress)?. Thus in distress the un-born child remembers the Lord and surrenders unto His Lotus Feet. Due to the Lord’s unbounded compassion and mercy He removes the misery. After birth, mother and father as Maya, offers much solice. This could lead to child thinking that miseries are vanquished. Once miseries starts dwindling, remeberence of our relationship with the Lord also dwindles. Thus falling into the mode of ignornance.
» Posted By pusapati On Jun 8, 2008 @ 7:08 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...