Comments Posted By radharaani
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dandavat Pranaam to all the Vaishnavas,
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
I had been pondering over this question, why should we not worship the demigods, when they all worship the ultimate God Krishna.
When I came to know they all worship Krishna,
though I am told not to chant anything else with the Maha mantra and I am following that.
But as soon as I see their idols I offer my dandavats to them as Krishna’s devottee. Though before ISKCON, I beleived all god are one. But my view has changed automatically.
This was the inner voice, the Parmatma, I feel blessed, as every day I feel he is with me and helping me to reach him asap.
I feel each individual souls spiritual advancement are at differnet levels and new devottes are bound to get confused if not focused on Krishna.
» Posted By radharaani On Jun 19, 2008 @ 5:38 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Kesava Krsna Dasa The contentious discussion...
- By Praghosa das Last October the GBC body spent...
- By Nagaraja DasaControlling one’s mind is the p...
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...