Comments Posted By radharamana
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I have being following this debate since yesterday. It’s up to individuals whether they have faith in a particular astrologer or no. I don’t understand why to debate. I am forced to comment since one devotee has accused Patit pavana prabhu of marketing his services. I haven’t meet prabhu in person but we have chatted 7-8 times on the net .when I came to know that prabhu is an astrologer I asked him to predict about my new born children’s future. He mailed 2-3 pages long list of details about their future activities. He didn’t ask me any money for his services. Now whenever I am on the net he inquires about them and tells something or the other about their future. Just a week back he asked me my date of birth the time and the place and gave told me few thing that will take place in the future of my life without demanding any money. The point is that I don’t think prabhu is after marketing his services. His astrological predictions could be right or wrong (as he is not god) but to me he comes across as a nice vaisnava who want to help devotees by his astrological knowledge which he has acquired by the blessing of the lord.
» Posted By radharamana On Dec 15, 2009 @ 2:19 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...