Comments Posted By raghunathrns
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Hare Krishna Mataji,
This is a very interesting article, You mentioned about Jupiter in 12th house is Moksha in Sattva guna. I have a friend who horoscope has
Tula – Lagna
Mars – Vrishchika (2 nd house in retrogression)
Moon – Dhanu (3 rd house)
Rahu – Meena (6th house weak)
Shani – Mesha (7th house debilitated)
Shukra – Mesha (7 th house)
Bhudha – Vrishabha (8 th house)
Surya – Mithuna (9 th house)
Brihaspathi and Ketu in Kanya Rasi (12th house)
I want to understand how ketu affects as it is known ketu is also considered as Moksha karaka
being in the 12th house causes the loss to the first house (lagna) which can be interpreted as loss of ego. However 12th house itself is considered as house of losses. So can you please explain how jupiter, ketu in the 12th house affects what it alludes to.
raghunatha priya das
» Posted By raghunathrns On Apr 1, 2010 @ 6:29 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...
- By His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami P...
- By Len Cohen"Merciful music and Krishna’s trans...
- By Bhakta Kaplish Keeping in view the large num...
- By Kesava Krsna DasaHas anyone ever attended a ...
- By Lilasuka dasiThe academic school in New Vrin...
- By Nimai Devi Dasi Leicester Cathedral, a Mosqu...