Comments Posted By raghunathrns
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Hare Krishna Mataji,
This is a very interesting article, You mentioned about Jupiter in 12th house is Moksha in Sattva guna. I have a friend who horoscope has
Tula – Lagna
Mars – Vrishchika (2 nd house in retrogression)
Moon – Dhanu (3 rd house)
Rahu – Meena (6th house weak)
Shani – Mesha (7th house debilitated)
Shukra – Mesha (7 th house)
Bhudha – Vrishabha (8 th house)
Surya – Mithuna (9 th house)
Brihaspathi and Ketu in Kanya Rasi (12th house)
I want to understand how ketu affects as it is known ketu is also considered as Moksha karaka
being in the 12th house causes the loss to the first house (lagna) which can be interpreted as loss of ego. However 12th house itself is considered as house of losses. So can you please explain how jupiter, ketu in the 12th house affects what it alludes to.
raghunatha priya das
» Posted By raghunathrns On Apr 1, 2010 @ 6:29 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...