Comments Posted By raj1008
Displaying 1 To 3 Of 3 Comments
@ Guy Kawasaki
Please read the starting lines of this article.
(With due respect to devotees who are on these sites for some specific sevas.)
The gist of the article is addiction hampering our devotional services & not uselessness (or usefulness) of these sites.
Use of telephones today or 100 years ago was & will always be condemned if there is over indulgence and its hampering the services of devotees.
I think that was the message Mother Sridevi wanted to share.
» Posted By raj1008 On Oct 19, 2010 @ 5:29 pm
Thanks Mataji, for the insightful article.
A devotee understands that it’s always between him & Krsna. Krsna knows exactly whats going on in our hearts while using these sites. No further justifications or clarifications are needed. We always have to check whether this act of mine is pleasing to Krsna or not.
anukulasya sankalpah, pratikulasya varjanam is the key.
Thanks for the timely article. Hope it sends the message to all struggling sadhakas like me & we take this seriously.
» Posted By raj1008 On Sep 29, 2010 @ 6:25 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Patita Pavana Prabhu,
Thank you for the quick check on the drift. The deviations might not seem to be more than a small dot now, but in due course (say after 5000 years) that will be massive and Srila Prabhupada will be forgotten.
Dear Parijata Mataji,
Thank you for the quick correction. We got to learn a lot from this conversation. Thank you once again.
» Posted By raj1008 On Oct 30, 2009 @ 6:23 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...