Comments Posted By rajaramvenk
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Hare Krishna. I have been associated with ISKCON for a long time. I hope that the comments from devotees, life members and well wishers are still accepted. At the very outset, the design does not look like a temple of spiritual understanding, definitely not vedic. The design looks common place and nothing fantastic or fabulous. It will definitely not be an appealing architecture for Indians and least westerners. I am not sure whether there was any public polling involved in this. That would be helpful to get individual biases out of the picture.
I think any one who says that this structure looks like vatican probably does not understand building architecture. Mughal. Colonial and Medieval style architectures will have a dome. To say that any thing that has a dome looks like vatican is like saying all whites are english, all muslims are terrorists, all that glitters is gold etc.
The point to create a fabulous architecture that actually invoke cosmic energies.
» Posted By rajaramvenk On Jul 16, 2008 @ 7:23 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...