Comments Posted By rajas
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I am personally against using dairy because of the abuse to cows (unless obviuosly the cows are cared for by the temples/devotees properly etc.) however I am really happy because this week at least in the UK a company have produced organic ghee which I feel could be one step closer. I would love there be a policy in all temples to at the very least use all organic produce in countries it is available. If anyone is interested the company making organic ghee is called pukka (pukkaherbs.com) and I really think to keep the integrity of ISKCON we should at least be thinking about doing this. It would help in many ways.
» Posted By rajas On Aug 4, 2007 @ 9:17 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...