Comments Posted By rajes108
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
I know quite a few mataji’s who r looking for a groom? please let me know whether u r in india or somewhere else? because they r indian matajis.
» Posted By rajes108 On Jul 12, 2008 @ 10:04 am
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Sangita Mataji,
Please accept my Humble Obeisances, All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
Domestic violence is certainly ridiculous, but can someone pls. suggest what would be the ideal behaviour of the husband whose wife is uncooperating, thinks that she is smarter than the man and can survive independently, spend-thrift etc.
I understand that abuse is definitely not the solution but what if regular correction by speaking nicely even for small things like keeping the house clean doesnot attract attention from the other side.
A crude example:
If while going to office one is getting late and asks the wife for something and the reply is, “I don’t know.”(and this happens frequently not rarely) What should one say or do?
Isn’t expecting the wife to clean and arrange the house properly, OK?
In other words what r the duties of the wife and what is the ideal behaviour of a husband?
The article only highlights the problem, if the CAUSES and SOLUTIONS are also discussed then it would have been a complete article.
One may say, the problems(of the husbands) I’ve mentioned above are individual or rarely found and the solutions(you would suggest) would be very general, but again the problem (your good self have mentioned) is also rare and have to be dealt individually.
One of my friends from Chennai is in urgent need of the solutions to the same problem.
» Posted By rajes108 On Jul 12, 2008 @ 8:04 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...