Comments Posted By raktak
Displaying 1 To 3 Of 3 Comments
Respected Giriraj Maharaj,
Hare Krishna , Srila Prabhupad ki Jai.
Thank you so much to help us to have a glimpse in these loving affairs between Srila Prabhupad and his wonderful, dedicated disciples.
Can you kindly put all theses remembrances/ thoughts and realizations in a book, so that it is preserved for the next generations.
Thanks you so much, HARE KRISHNA.
» Posted By raktak On Oct 23, 2009 @ 12:11 pm
Na me bhakta pranashyati-Krishna’s devotee is never perished.
Jai Partha-Sarathi Prabhu-you are a combined incarnation of books and prasadam distribution. Kindly keep on inspiring us, we are very selfish, we need you.
» Posted By raktak On Aug 16, 2007 @ 12:11 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Each and every devotee of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu has the power to flood the universe with Krishna-Prema and now, it is being demonstrated very nicely by HH Indradyumna Swami and his party. In spite of so many obstacles, they are preaching vigorouly in Poland and are thus, spreading the glories of Shri-Shri Guru and Gauranga. May Krishna give them a life span of thousand of years. Srila Prabhupada is very pleased with their efforts, they should know it. All glories! once again.
» Posted By raktak On Aug 12, 2007 @ 5:58 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...