Comments Posted By ramani
Displaying 1 To 7 Of 7 Comments
Noble concerns but very vague.
It would be good to know who are the team members, what are their qualifications and if they are working with ISKCON’s Education ministry?
» Posted By ramani On Jun 14, 2010 @ 9:24 am
“Someone may wonder how it is that gurus can attend training seminars.”
Why on earth would anyone wonder that?
» Posted By ramani On Oct 28, 2008 @ 11:19 am
This is instructive. Devotees often also quote/misquote spiritual figures from other traditions with a view to proving the superiority of Vashnavism. It is useful to see how this misbehaviour looks when we are on the receiving end.
» Posted By ramani On Aug 29, 2008 @ 4:11 pm
To be more precise, there are six options: approve, disapprove, disapprove, disapprove, disapprove or disapprove. When you have so many negative options and only one positive, then that is a bias which betrays its creators’ preference.
And of course, putting a survey immediately after a long explanation of why we should vote in a certain way merely adds to the bias.
The survey would be unbiased if it came after a balanced discussion of the topic and if the questions were more fairl weighted.
As it is, it’s not serious. Just another internet drama.
(btw, I don’t much like the current design, but I dislike biased internet surveys even more:)
» Posted By ramani On Aug 22, 2008 @ 5:02 pm
So let’s get this straight. FIVE of the six options are “I disapprove”. It’s not what you’d call a balanced survey is it?
» Posted By ramani On Aug 22, 2008 @ 10:58 am
But the simple fact is that today, in 2008, happy dolls sounds completely lame to most people. Is the name Happy Doll supposed to be an inviolable and eternal principle, or should we use our brains?
» Posted By ramani On May 14, 2008 @ 12:38 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Deities look very sweet, but the name is a bit weak. Happy Dolls? A bit passe. Not too sure about the “attractive packaging” either.
» Posted By ramani On May 12, 2008 @ 2:04 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...