Comments Posted By ratnavali
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Thank you very much for this “familiar story” ; but it does not come so familiar when we ourselves are experiencing it. Just like the Holy Names. They are so familiar to many of us but when we are not really experiencing THEM then THEY just remain familiar. To HH Indradyumna Maharaj: My obeisances to Your Holiness in all directions! Please continue telling the “familiar stories” that are keeping us encouraged and inspired to follow your examples and those of the other ACHARYAS in ISKCON. With your wonderful stories we hope that the HOLY NAMES will reveal their sweetness to our toungues and wait no second chance in the far future. Please bless us to take EACH SECOND of our lives a SECOND CHANCE to please SRI GURU AND GAURANGA AND the DEVOTEES !!!
» Posted By ratnavali On Jun 10, 2007 @ 3:43 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Nagaraja DasaControlling one’s mind is the p...
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...