Comments Posted By ratnavali
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Thank you very much for this “familiar story” ; but it does not come so familiar when we ourselves are experiencing it. Just like the Holy Names. They are so familiar to many of us but when we are not really experiencing THEM then THEY just remain familiar. To HH Indradyumna Maharaj: My obeisances to Your Holiness in all directions! Please continue telling the “familiar stories” that are keeping us encouraged and inspired to follow your examples and those of the other ACHARYAS in ISKCON. With your wonderful stories we hope that the HOLY NAMES will reveal their sweetness to our toungues and wait no second chance in the far future. Please bless us to take EACH SECOND of our lives a SECOND CHANCE to please SRI GURU AND GAURANGA AND the DEVOTEES !!!
» Posted By ratnavali On Jun 10, 2007 @ 3:43 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...