Comments Posted By raviraj
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Hare Krishna Prabhus,
Please accept my dandavats.
Thanks you all very much for the helpful advice you all are giving.
Thanks a lot for encouraging me and guiding me, and for giving references from Prabhupad’s writings.
I will certainly try my best to follow in the best possible manner.
» Posted By raviraj On Aug 16, 2007 @ 12:38 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Hare Krishna Prabhu,
Sometimes we are left alone with no association. Even in this situation, if we try to follow strictly, that is a sign of enthusiasm, determination. But we also know that we cannot follow alone, and ultimately thats what happens, we cannot follow everything required in bhakti with full sincerity and determination.Chanting itself might seem immpossible. So questions come like- “What is Krishna trying to see by testing us alone? Or why Krishna put me out of association?” In this case its very hard to be hopeful, one ends up thinking that I might have committed done something very bad, so I am being kept out. This becomes even more intolerable if I just cannot pinpoint the reason for this condition. Was it offense, or lust, or attitude or what. Its very hard to be enthu, determined or hopeful. Mind keeps putting additional pressure by saying that “trying to be determined is like trying to prove that bhakti is possible alone, which is not possible, so you better give up”. After trying a # of times and still failing, somehow the determination is just not coming back. Its very confusing. Please throw some light on this. What to do when one is alone?
» Posted By raviraj On Aug 13, 2007 @ 12:40 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...