Comments Posted By rjsimman
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Payonidhi Prabhu,
Thanks for this post. It’s useful. However, I believe that this work has been wrongly attributed to Sripad Madhvacharya. The author is one Purnananda Chakravartin, a scholar from Bengal. Of course, he may have been from the Madhva line and hence could have been addressed as Madhvacharya too since this has also been used as a title, not just a name.
The link in this connection:
» Posted By rjsimman On Oct 1, 2009 @ 8:17 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...