Comments Posted By rjsimman
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Payonidhi Prabhu,
Thanks for this post. It’s useful. However, I believe that this work has been wrongly attributed to Sripad Madhvacharya. The author is one Purnananda Chakravartin, a scholar from Bengal. Of course, he may have been from the Madhva line and hence could have been addressed as Madhvacharya too since this has also been used as a title, not just a name.
The link in this connection:
» Posted By rjsimman On Oct 1, 2009 @ 8:17 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...