Comments Posted By rjsimman
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Payonidhi Prabhu,
Thanks for this post. It’s useful. However, I believe that this work has been wrongly attributed to Sripad Madhvacharya. The author is one Purnananda Chakravartin, a scholar from Bengal. Of course, he may have been from the Madhva line and hence could have been addressed as Madhvacharya too since this has also been used as a title, not just a name.
The link in this connection:
» Posted By rjsimman On Oct 1, 2009 @ 8:17 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...