Comments Posted By rupa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear dayananda, thanks for your comments, I fully agree with you that action speak louder than words. What I have read so far its all about we have to do something, there is no a single consideration to help or participate in what has already been done. I don’t think we need to invent the wheel when it has already been invented, its there and its moving.
I have been here struggling for the last 18 years to bring some small changes to Vrindavan and its environment, thanks to a lot of devotees we have actually achieved something, but of course there is much, much more that could be done, we have the system in place but we need help in any way possible. Please take a look at http://www.fflvrindavan.org and more specific regarding the environment log on: http://www.fflvrindavan.org/index.php?S=3&Folder=5
Also please visit http://careforcows.org Kurma Rupa has also been working tirelessly to bring some betterment, he could also do with some help and cosideration.
really there is a system in place just waiting for participants, we are ready and we are open for any help, advice, suggestion, and participation.
Your servant in service to Vrindavan dham.
rupa raghunath das
» Posted By rupa On Jan 18, 2007 @ 1:54 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...
- By Vaishnavangri Sevaka Das "Oh! Fiftieth ISKCO...