Comments Posted By sachi dasi
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
We were shocked to hear about the passing of Sriman Ramakeli Prabhu ,My encounter with him was in 1982 in Nairobi Kenya.I remember well getting off the plane and seeing this tall devotee with a bright smile and who looked intimidating to me .He reminded me almost of my Principle.Oh no, I said to myself will I be able to communicate or deal with this person ?His American english his authoritarian personna .I felt discouraged at first but as days and weeks went by I came t o appreciate his attitute his willingness to take me under his wings and teach me of how to be a good sankirtan devotee .He made sure that I had breakfast prasadam before going out on Sankirtan and after .When I was feeling homesick as I was only a mere teenager who was always under the protection and shelter of my parents he would preach and comfort me as a father .Seeing his bright smile when I tell him the score of my sankirtan collection for the day would make me feel so inspired to go out day after day and preach and be the best Sankirtan devotee there can be .We will surely miss him.I am certain he is off to serve Srila Prabhupada and Lord chaitanya Mahaprabhu where ever he may be .
Jaya Srila Prabhupada!Sachi Dasi Potomac Maryland
» Posted By sachi dasi On Sep 30, 2012 @ 11:20 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...