Comments Posted By sangita priya
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Mitravinda prabhu,
I was so inspired to read of the the arrival of their Lordships Sri Sri Gaura-Nitai at Fort Sam! Thankyou for sharing their journey and for the beautiful and inspirational photos.
One of my closest friends here in England, lost her cousin in Iraq last august, I read the oficial report of his death and it was really quite harrowing. I wish their was more i could do to help.
Is their something i could do for you? Sending prasadam, writing to those who may need support…etc?
I admire your great strength of mind, it must take an amazing amount of determination to accept all you have too and to continue on with such enthusiasm. But i can understand from your letter that Krsna is very much with you and taking care.
I am your servant, please let me know if I can help in any way
Sangita Priya dd
» Posted By sangita priya On May 6, 2008 @ 8:29 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...