Comments Posted By sesa das
Displaying 1 To 3 Of 3 Comments
All glories to you Ramakeli Prabhu!!!
You have undoubtedly gone on to the service of Srila Prabhupada elsewhere. In the association of our beloved Guru please remember us, the ones you have left behind, and bless us that we may one day again have your association.
Wishing all the best for your family in this time of difficulty.
» Posted By sesa das On Sep 28, 2012 @ 11:06 pm
I am greatly saddened to hear of the departure of Ramakeli Prabhu. Always enthusiastic to serve it was a pleasure to be around him. Although such occassions of being together were few over the last years I will always remember his cheerfully hardy being in the service of Srila Prabhupada.
Ramakeli Prabhu! I know you have gone to a better destination. Please bless me so that I may depart this world with the name of the Lord and His devotees like you did. Congratulations, you made it.
» Posted By sesa das On Sep 28, 2012 @ 9:36 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Rupanuga Prabhu:
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
I was sadden to hear of the departure of your wife Mother Krsna-krpa. She was fortunate to have a Vaisnava gentleman such as yourself as her husband. I am sure you delivered her to our lord and master, His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada.
» Posted By sesa das On Dec 30, 2008 @ 4:51 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...
- By Vaishnavangri Sevaka Das "Oh! Fiftieth ISKCO...