Comments Posted By shantasyadd
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I was very upset to read your article, Caitanya Chandra doya prabhu. The first thing that I want to know is, who did you checked with before you went ahead and offered an untrained congregation with an undisclosed devotional standards the opportunity to take part in direct deity worship to the installed scared forms of Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Madhava?
Second thing, on what are you basing your various assumptions that the future of deity worship can only be advanced if its open to any congregation member that had not been washed or dressed in clean clothes or followed the regulative principals, or been initiated? but raised his hand in the sunday feast when you asked who wants to worship the deities?
Have you disclosed to your authority that you picked a 3 week visitor to the temple after a sunday feast gave him ‘a mantra wash’ and put him on the altar and if Krsnasundari prabhu woyld not interfere you would have let that person dress Their Lordship?
I found your article upsetting indeed and your course of action following from it highly disturbing.
» Posted By shantasyadd On Mar 15, 2012 @ 7:55 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Ravindra Svarupa DasaIn the Philadelphia air...
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...