Comments Posted By shiva das
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Very nice anology, I will also like if you could write somthing about people just criticizing others and they dont see any good in any thing.
» Posted By shiva das On Oct 8, 2006 @ 4:50 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
I also pracitse hatha yoga, I learned it from sivananda ashram and I am still doing asana and pranayama. I have recently learned Vaishnava philosophy and it is so much intresting and right, but still I do believe that Hatha yoga is no bad to become a devotee. Infact it is good for any person to get there chakras moving into right direction and once they start working right then mind automatically starts thinking about spirituality and keeps positive towards acheiving perfection of spirituality i.e. KC. In my own expereience I would have never came into any kind of spirituality if I was not introduced to Hatha Yoga first as it was the only one thing that intrested me into spiritual knowledge and once it started then it is not difficult to digest perfect knowledge. I would like to say much more but hope that my feelings will be understood in this much.
» Posted By shiva das On Oct 1, 2006 @ 5:02 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...