Comments Posted By shrmaji
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
A throbbing financial nerve centre in UP, in Kanpur you will find enormous banks. The city’s locational advantage, the available appointments of skilled manpower, good educational institutions, fairly developed infrastructure, etc. What’s more, it is proud of the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology. Its GDP is approx 17 Billion but then also it is a neglected city. It’s like child which have no parents. Govt is not ready to pay any heed to its development then why we are paying our precious money as taxes. Why Lucknow is being developed by leaps and bounds and Kanpur stands first and foremost in unhygienic conditions, poor infrastructure and dugged up roads. I think we should all raise slogan “Clean Kanpur, Green Kanpur”. The citizens should take responsibility on their shoulders and try not to spit on roads. The PPP (Public Private Partnership) should be formed to remove unhygienic conditions that are pestering each and every one of us. Govt should take concrete steps as Kanpur is also part of UP hence attention should be given to this city too.
jobs in kanpur
» Posted By shrmaji On Jul 14, 2011 @ 3:37 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...