Comments Posted By shubhra
Displaying 1 To 3 Of 3 Comments
as a hindu player in a muslim country like pakistan, doing outstanding as well as playing such a good cricket
all the best 4 him
» Posted By shubhra On Dec 10, 2007 @ 3:47 pm
first of all i wanna remind u that what is Vrindaban. this is the holy place of Hindus. Vrindaban is not only about the Spiritualistic place but also it provides the vedic study to the people. now i wnna focus on how new Vrindaban can takes place into the student. there should be established a university which ll provide the essential studies with vedic study. i m from bangladesh i have never ever the Opportunity to visit there. but if Krishna give me the capability to visit there than i must visit there and suggest that.
» Posted By shubhra On Dec 10, 2007 @ 3:59 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
i think this is one of the most hard job to arrange a ratha yatra in a muslim country..
all the best…
i pray fo you to Lord’s Krishna for giving you more support to do these kind of activties
» Posted By shubhra On Dec 3, 2007 @ 3:52 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...