Comments Posted By siddhantadas
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Mother Lalita Madhava,
I am overwhelmled with joy to hear that you are opening a preaching center in Brattleboro, Vt. It was in this charming southern Vermont town located auspiciously at the confluence of the Connecticut and West Rivers, that I took birth in this body. Undoubltedy the subtle yet palpable intellectual and spiritual energy of this town, which attracted the famous writer Rudyard Kipling to settle here for many years, had a profound influence on me and ultimately opened my mind to the quest for spiritual growth.
Ever since I can remember, from the early sixties, this place has been inhabitated by very progressive thinkers and alternative lifestylers, hippies and various members of the counter-culture. This makes it an ideal place for preaching Krishna consciousness. In Brattleboro, anything goes. So be yourself and rest assured that the community will embrace you and your faith with open arms.
I encourage anyone looking for an opportunity to practice devotional service and preach in a truly vibrant small town atmosphere to consider moving here to join your efforts.
I look forward to visiting you soon.
I offer my blessings for enthusiastic preaching and service for the mission of Lord Chaitanya and Srila Prabhupad!
» Posted By siddhantadas On Jan 23, 2008 @ 11:41 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...