Comments Posted By ssd
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
It seems to me that everybody is talking about what the other person said. But no real conclusion. At least not for me. I am living in a temple. My sexual orientation is “gay”, although i dont practice it. I just say it that i know what it means to be one.
I have 2 questions:
1. I would like to hear your “ISKCON official statement” on homosexuality. How would you draft it?
2. How would you preach to gays/lesbians? What practical advice you gave them?
» Posted By ssd On Aug 24, 2006 @ 7:42 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...