Comments Posted By surmil
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
1.Natural feed for cow is green fodder. There are no pastures left. Weather is also not always helpful to get green fodder through the year. What is the expert advice about enhancing the availability of green fodder for cows throughout the year all over the country?
2.In big metropolitan cities, where one can not maintain a cow, how can people get pure cow milk and panchgavya, on large scale through out a large country of the size of India. Any suggestions?
3. There is acute shortage of young men having good knowledge of managing and looking after cows. Is there any suggestion to attract and train young people to learn cow care ?
» Posted By surmil On Dec 4, 2009 @ 12:48 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...