Comments Posted By surya
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Another point is that their seated style of worship is reminiscient of yoga.
Another point is that Eywa is a goddess localized to Pandora and is “Prakrti.” In our conception, there are many expansions of the external potency Durgadevi that are worshipped in different places. These are in some way expansions of the internal potency–Lakshmidevi and Srimati Radharani–who are themselves called daivi-prakrti or para-prakrti.
mahātmānas tu māḿ pārtha daivīḿ prakṛtim āśritāḥ
O son of Pṛthā, those who are not deluded, the great souls, are under the protection of the divine nature. BG 9.14
Durga is the material nature. It is very powerful. Srsti-sthiti, creation, maintenance and annihilation, is going on under her control, Durga-devi. We have seen the picture of Durga, ten hands with ten kinds of weapons. So she is very powerful, but still she is under the control of Govinda. …The mula prakrti, the original prakrti, is fully under the control. Control means she acts according to the direction of Govinda. Yasya ajnaya, she is acting. So this prakrti is inferior prakrti, and there is another, superior prakrti. That superior prakrti is represented by Srimati Radharani. Radharani and Durga, both of them are prakrtis of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but one prakrti is meant for controlling this material world, and the other prakrti is meant for blessing the spiritual world. Two prakrtis are Krsna’s prakrti.
751217LE.BOM Lecture Engagement at Birla House Bombay, December 17, 1975.
» Posted By surya On Feb 16, 2010 @ 2:31 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...