Comments Posted By syamasundara das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
dear pragosh prabhu and devotees at dandavat.com,
hare krishna. all glories to srila prabhupada.
thank you very much for publishing our article on your site few days ago about our project ‘hare krishna (old age) Ashram’ at goloka dham in south india. we are getting good response from the people, the folowings are few testimonials that you please kindly publish to encourage other needy persons around the world. we like to keep this news current till every one knows about its purpose.
HARE KRISHNA (OLD AGE) ASHRAM AT GOLOKA DHAM !!!
It is unbelievable experience at goloka dham!
It is a nice idea and we get the good oppertunity to serve the devotees in a community. we need to form lot of such communities of devotees all over the world because the materialistc communites are fast advancing to go to hell and we need to save this planet as a means of service to srila prabhupada’s movement……..
It is a nice concept and wonderful place to experience the joy of living with the devotees and with nature. it is the ideal investment at the ideal time with right promoters.
goloka dham ki jai……..
vedanta caitanya das
hey, this is really really really a good news and needs to be promoted amongst the devotees who want to spend their retired life and practice k.c. in a community of devotees in a peaceful atmosphere in south india……
it is a great idea indeed……..the purpose of this project is that the devotees can find shelter and create self-sustaining life while inspiring the people to live better lives. it is to maintain the balance between social mission and spiritual goals. visit the website for more details: http://www.golokadham.net
vijay govinda das
HARE KRISHNA (OLD AGE) ASHRAM
it is true and it is happening at http://www.golokadham.net …..i was there at the invitation of the devotees who are incharge of the project and witnessed the reality by myself being there…this concept needs to be encouraged amongst the devotees, because every one is getting old and need a place to spend our old age in K.C. i really want to thank the devotees who are working on this project.
» Posted By syamasundara das On Sep 28, 2006 @ 4:06 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...