Comments Posted By tapasvini
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
The war on the road is not confined to the land of India. Indians like to travel and bring their driving expertise to the safe streets of Australia. I recently experienced a situation were a driver, overtook on the otherside of the street, as I approached a roundabout. To my surprise the driver was wearing a turban and talking on a mobile phone, while driving at a speed of 80 kms an hour. This is not my first encounter. As a form of entertainment, I now tally how many dangerous Indian drivers I encounter on my journey from A to B. So I wish you luck and if you happen to improve the conditions in India say a little prayer for the rest of us.
» Posted By tapasvini On Mar 19, 2009 @ 1:20 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...