Comments Posted By taradas108
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
“The Yuga Dharma is hearing and chanting and we come to our religious gatherings with earplugs. This ranks right up there with the best of Monty Python.” Hridayananda Goswami
Chandrashekhara Prabhu says “Managers in Mayapur are working on this issue. But it takes time to change tradition.” Really? How tough could it be? Seems like one isthagoshti should do the job. At least when Kirtan connosieur B.B. Govinda Maharaj is around we can rest assured that double amp kirtans and raucous instruments won’t be tolerated.
» Posted By taradas108 On Apr 25, 2011 @ 10:29 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...