Comments Posted By taradas108
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
“The Yuga Dharma is hearing and chanting and we come to our religious gatherings with earplugs. This ranks right up there with the best of Monty Python.” Hridayananda Goswami
Chandrashekhara Prabhu says “Managers in Mayapur are working on this issue. But it takes time to change tradition.” Really? How tough could it be? Seems like one isthagoshti should do the job. At least when Kirtan connosieur B.B. Govinda Maharaj is around we can rest assured that double amp kirtans and raucous instruments won’t be tolerated.
» Posted By taradas108 On Apr 25, 2011 @ 10:29 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...