Comments Posted By taradas108
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
“The Yuga Dharma is hearing and chanting and we come to our religious gatherings with earplugs. This ranks right up there with the best of Monty Python.” Hridayananda Goswami
Chandrashekhara Prabhu says “Managers in Mayapur are working on this issue. But it takes time to change tradition.” Really? How tough could it be? Seems like one isthagoshti should do the job. At least when Kirtan connosieur B.B. Govinda Maharaj is around we can rest assured that double amp kirtans and raucous instruments won’t be tolerated.
» Posted By taradas108 On Apr 25, 2011 @ 10:29 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...