Comments Posted By taradas108
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
“The Yuga Dharma is hearing and chanting and we come to our religious gatherings with earplugs. This ranks right up there with the best of Monty Python.” Hridayananda Goswami
Chandrashekhara Prabhu says “Managers in Mayapur are working on this issue. But it takes time to change tradition.” Really? How tough could it be? Seems like one isthagoshti should do the job. At least when Kirtan connosieur B.B. Govinda Maharaj is around we can rest assured that double amp kirtans and raucous instruments won’t be tolerated.
» Posted By taradas108 On Apr 25, 2011 @ 10:29 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...