Comments Posted By tirtharajadas
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
Once when some of my friends were walking back home from school they were approached by a young woman walking alone on the streets. She started begging my friends if they would allow her to stay with them. In return she said that she would personally serve them in whatever way possible. It was perhaps December 2003 and as I could remember we were in the middle of a chilling winter in Alabama. My friends very easily refused her proposal and walked back home.
In India where the remnants of the vedic culture still exist most of the time all the young girls are married to suitable husbands who take care of them for the rest of their lives. The vedic culture ensures protection for everyone especially women. In the so called modern society all men and women are in the hot pursuit of finding the best wife and the best husband. As a result of which we sometimes find men and women above the age of 55 looking for suitable girl friends and boy friends.
Another point I would like to make here is that the real wealth in the vedic society is not paper. It is gold, cows, and land. Many intelligent people even today store the savings in the form of gold and land.
» Posted By tirtharajadas On Jan 27, 2011 @ 10:05 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...