Comments Posted By tulasipriya
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Your points are certainly all valid and correct. I wasn´t advocating «submission» to any mundane authority, simply the getting of information on prospective temple residents, so that the temple remains a safe and sane environment. Not everyone who joins the KC movement has an immediate, total, and permanent change of heart as did Jagai and Madhai. If I were a temple president, I would give priority to the welfare of the devotees who were already under my care.
I look forward to your comments, but I won´t be making any more on this topic. Thank you for responding.
» Posted By tulasipriya On Jun 30, 2006 @ 11:30 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...