Comments Posted By vaikunthadeva
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
All Glories to His Grace, Radhanath Prabhu, who inspired me each and every time I saw him. He also evoked a deep embarrassment in me that I could ever complain about my material condition of life, and that I dared to use that as an excuse not to perform more service. Indeed, I never once heard him complain about his condition, and more importantly, never did he allow it to keep him from his devotional endeavors.
I often wondered aloud how he could remain living in that body, and why he would choose to. It occurred to me that by maintaining himself in that body, he was allowing myself and other conditioned souls an opportunity to render service to a true Vaisnava. My only qualification to write anything about His Grace Radhanath Prabhu, is that I occasionally had the opportunity to fetch him his lunch, and to assist him in his wheelchair from time to time.
While we are all poorer without his physical presence, his memory will always serve as a shining example of devotional determination and dedication.
» Posted By vaikunthadeva On Oct 27, 2007 @ 11:07 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...