Comments Posted By vaikunthadeva
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
All Glories to His Grace, Radhanath Prabhu, who inspired me each and every time I saw him. He also evoked a deep embarrassment in me that I could ever complain about my material condition of life, and that I dared to use that as an excuse not to perform more service. Indeed, I never once heard him complain about his condition, and more importantly, never did he allow it to keep him from his devotional endeavors.
I often wondered aloud how he could remain living in that body, and why he would choose to. It occurred to me that by maintaining himself in that body, he was allowing myself and other conditioned souls an opportunity to render service to a true Vaisnava. My only qualification to write anything about His Grace Radhanath Prabhu, is that I occasionally had the opportunity to fetch him his lunch, and to assist him in his wheelchair from time to time.
While we are all poorer without his physical presence, his memory will always serve as a shining example of devotional determination and dedication.
» Posted By vaikunthadeva On Oct 27, 2007 @ 11:07 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...