Comments Posted By vijay
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I am new to this area and don’t fully understand what is happening ,so I am
interested in what comments are being made on this very nice subject. I can
understand what the author, Krishnacandra prabhu, in the Compromise article
is saying very well but I cannot understand what you are saying with terms
such as ‘Normative. Pragmatic Compromise.’
But I think that you will find that the author of this letter is not talking
about what impact Srila Prabhupada’s ISKCON is having on contemporary
society. Krishnacandra prabhu is talking about what impact the new age
corporate devotee is having on the movement.
I didn’t go to college so I am not clued up in modern technical talk. What
Srila Prabhupada was able to do is make a very high philosophy
understandable to ignorant fools such as me. Krishnacandra prabhu has also
done a very good job making what I would assume is a very high understanding
of the issues into a simple language that anyone could understand. I would
imagine that this was no easy task and I thank him for it.
I want to read comments that are relevant to the subject matter of the
letter by Krishncandra Prabhu’s so please, I beg you, if you can write in
more simpler and less verbose terms, it would go a long way to helping
ignorant fools such as me understand better.
ys Vijay das
» Posted By vijay On Mar 14, 2008 @ 8:43 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...
- By His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami P...
- By Len Cohen"Merciful music and Krishna’s trans...