Comments Posted By vrajamohan
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Please accept my humble obeisances
Thank you prabhus for all your time and efforts in enlightening us.
From the story of Srila Sukdev Goswami, we see that he did not want to come out of his mothers womb because he knew that once he did, he would be influenced by Mahamaya’s covering potency. We can also conclude that in the womb, the jiva is under yogamaya. Now for the benifit of the Jiva, it is Krishnas plan that he should forget his past life and activities. Just like how Yogamaya arranges many pastimes in the Spiritual world based on Krishna’s desire, Mahamaya has similarly taken the service of fulfilling Krishnas will in this Material world. In this case, the jiva going through pain and misery during birth is just an arrangement made by Mahamaya to fulfil Krishna’s desire. However, Krishnas desire is not dependent on these material arrangements.
The intelligence given for C-Section is just another way how Mahamaya covers the Jiva and keeps him away from Krishna. However she never fails to fulfil Krishna’s desire.
Vraja Mohana dasa
» Posted By vrajamohan On Jul 1, 2008 @ 5:16 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...