Comments Posted By vrajaprema
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Dear Madhavanandana Prabhu,
Your comment on BV Swami’s artincle shows your soft and big heart. But I wish BV Swami would not express any slight displeasure with Prabhavishnu’s last step, for
1. As the North American Indians say: Just walk a mile in my mocassins and you will give up chiding me formy acts.
2. We humans say only good or nothing about the departed.
3. After all, they were very close friends and shared meal, bread and room.
» Posted By vrajaprema On Jan 28, 2012 @ 9:37 am
«« Back To Stats Page
Even within a public society kinda ISKCON, one real, foremost duty is to save one’s one soul. I remember a nice passage from MAHABHARATA where Krishna says to save a village one can sacrifice a person, to save a town one is empowered to sacrifice a village, to save a country a town can be sacrificed, and TO SAVE ONE’S SOUL ONE SHOULD SACRIFICE THIS WHOLE WORLD.
What wrong he did? Just abandoned the official part of his being. Cannot his disciples and followers contact him in this amplua? He did not give them up; he just placed himself in an environment, where he can be more human. If they cannot, then that is their fault.
I personally will and can never give up those whom I love.
When some guys say that he has been fallen in this battle, then leaving you best friend helpless, and making him more helpless by chiding for being shot……. This logic is not expected from those who are trusted human lives to and pose as elite in the spiritual sense. Spiritual elite means forgiveness, forgiveness, and forgiveness.
Just imaging if you were to be forgiven, when you expect forgiveness, but you are being slaughtered by your best friend. Is this spirituality? It might be logic for a society, but not a logic universal.
» Posted By vrajaprema On Feb 2, 2012 @ 7:07 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...