Comments Posted By vrajvihari
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
While I would express caution at the overuse of the term Hindu for a Vaishnava Mandir, I think that it is a little nit-picky for us to concern ourselves by being branded Hindus – after all, this term is to enable people unfamiliar with Vaishnavism to get a ‘sense’ of what we do. That was the whole reason behind the Rajasika and Tamasika Puranas – to convey the message to people not yet ready for the Sattvika message.
Chant and Be Happy :)
Sri Radhagolokaviharine Namo Namah!
» Posted By vrajvihari On Oct 31, 2006 @ 1:48 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...
- By Krsnabaladev Das Urgent action is needed to ...