Comments Posted By vrajvihari
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
While I would express caution at the overuse of the term Hindu for a Vaishnava Mandir, I think that it is a little nit-picky for us to concern ourselves by being branded Hindus – after all, this term is to enable people unfamiliar with Vaishnavism to get a ‘sense’ of what we do. That was the whole reason behind the Rajasika and Tamasika Puranas – to convey the message to people not yet ready for the Sattvika message.
Chant and Be Happy :)
Sri Radhagolokaviharine Namo Namah!
» Posted By vrajvihari On Oct 31, 2006 @ 1:48 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...