Comments Posted By vrndavanalila
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I’ve met Rasa Priya in Los Angeles in early 80’s. She walked with us on Padayatra America in 1989 for about 4 months. She was in charge of Padayatra America “Media” services. She would write articles about Padayatra which were published in many newspapers of Southern California. She would speak to media interviewers from different TV channels which sometimes we were able to watch after our daily padayatra. She would also play mrdanga sometimes while on padayatra and lead the kirtans. She would pick flowers and make garlands for our beautiful Padayatra Sri Sri Nitai Gaurasandura Deties. She was always very enthusiastic and I loved her association. Later on that same year in 1989 we went on Vraja Mandala Parikrama. At my marriage in Varshana, my Guru Maharaja, HH Lokanath Swami, had asked Rasa Priya to “decorate” me. She painted gopi dots on my forehead and got me some jewelry from the dham. I feel very fortunate to have had her saintly association. I will miss her. Till we meet again my sweet Rasa Priya….My obeisances to you. May you have a safe journey back Home and may we feel the sweetness of Krsna’s hug to you as you arrive, all the way from here. Love you always.
» Posted By vrndavanalila On Dec 27, 2012 @ 5:54 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...