Comments Posted By w l duke
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
here in tennessee there are some amish in lawrence county and one summer i worked that county visitng saw mills — which were run largely by amish. i found their lifestyle very exemplary. simple living.
speaking for myslef i can say my life is so rushed.
so it was inspirational to hear how [especially at this time of the year -- just finished up our 'christ'mas shopping at the mall last weekend --- ughh!] the amish lady was buying yarn and how she wasn’t rushed but was in fact content and peaceful.
thanks for the article ameyatma!
» Posted By w l duke On Dec 18, 2006 @ 9:18 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...
- By Krsnabaladev Das Urgent action is needed to ...