1994 GBC Resolutions
1. That Madhu Sevita Prabhu is appointed as full GBC member.
2. That Romapad Swami is appointed as full GBC member.
3. That Naveen Krishna Prabhu is appointed as Acting GBC member.
4. That Bhakti Raghava Swami is appointed as Assistant GBC member for an additional year.
5. That Rohini Suta Prabhu is appointed as Acting GBC member.
8. That the GBC Body gives its blessings to the design for the Temple of the Vedic Planetarium presented by the Mayapur Development Committee, and further approves the use of Western architects as described in the presentation.
9. That Raghubhir Das is permitted to take sannyas this year.
10. That Birsingha Das is permitted to take sannyas this year.
11. That the GBC Executive Officers for 1994-95 are as follows:
Chairman Jagadisa Maharaj
Vice Chairman Naveen Krishna Das
Executive Secretary Tamal Krishna Goswami
12. That Mahamantra Das is approved to remain on the three year sannyas waiting list.
13. That the GBC Body unanimously welcomes HH Radhanatha Swami and the League of Devotees Temples back to ISKCON.
14. That HH Radhanatha Swami is appointed as an assistant GBC and initiating guru, provided the United States Government does not indict him in its case now pending against Kirtananda Swami.
15. Whereas it is against Vedic and Vaisnava principles for women to take sannyas, and whereas it is not authorized by Srila Prabhupada, it is resolved that those women rejoining ISKCON after taking sannyas are free to rejoin their families. If any woman devotee is internally committed to celibacy they are welcome to follow that decision in ISKCON in white cloth and to render devotional service up to their full capacity and dedicate themselves to the sankirtan movement of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. They are to be encouraged and respected as preachers.
16. That the GBC Body conference on COM shall be kept under regulation of the GBC Executive Committee.
17. That the submitted master plan for ISKCON Vrindaban is approved, with the amendment that the land to be purchased for feeding the cows should be in a less expensive area.
20. That H H Paramgati Swami is appointed as Assistant GBC.
21. That H H Bhaktivaibhava Swami is appointed as a Candidate for GBC for Boston.
22. That H H Bhaktivaibhava Swami is appointed as a Candidate for GBC for Maldova, Ukraine and Siberia.
23. That the Board of Education be renamed as the "GBC Education Committee". Membership in the Committee and responsibilities are as follows:
Badrinarayan Das, Chairman, HH Jagadisa Maharaj, HH Kavicandra Swami, HH Gour Govinda Swami, HH Bhaktibhusana Swami, HH Prabhavisnu Swami, Loka Saksi Das, Bhurijan Das, Bhakturupa Das
The Committee will meet annually in Mayapur to plan international policies and strategies, interface with the GBC Body, and resolve problems brought to it.
There shall be an "ISKCON Education Office" under the Chairpersonship of Urmila Devi Dasi in North Carolina with responsibilities as follows:
a. To develop and print curriculum.
b. To establish standards for voluntary accreditation of gurukulas worldwide and manage the accreditation process.
c. To act as an advisory service for ISKCON leaders and devotees worldwide in all matters concerning elementary and secondary education and child protection. It is reaffirmed herein that ultimate responsibility for education and child protection rests with the local GBC and temple authorities.
d. To maintain official ISKCON child abuse records and to report to the ISKCON Education Office Liaison (described below) of any known discrepancies in local follow up of reports.
e. Maintain other records, files, mailing lists as appropriate.
f. To organize the Education Conference on COM and LINK.
Jagadisa Maharaja will serve as liaison between the GBC Education Committee and the ISKCON Education Office. He shall supervise and review the activities of the Office. Any matters which come to the Education Office which are beyond its scope may be referred to Jagadisa Maharaja, who may refer them further to other GBC members or to the GBC Education Committee.
Bhaktarupa Das will serve as Treasurer of the ISKCON Education Office. He will collect the annual GBC assessments for operation of the Office and manage the Curriculum Development Fund.
Urmila Devi Dasi, together with Jagadisa Maharaja and Bhaktarupa Das, shall decide how the Curriculum Development Fund is to be used for publication work.
24. That Rohini Suta Prabhu become the book distribution Monitor, replacing Harikesa Swami.
25. That Kadamba Kanana Dasa be put on the 4 year waiting list for sannyasa.
26. That Abhirama Prabhu be added as a member of the Sri Mayapur Project Development Committee.
27. That persons who after an ISKCON investigation are confirmed to be guilty of child abuse must report their status to the local temple president upon their arrival in an ISKCON community. Also, it is the obligation of a temple president to determine, for every member joining his community, if the newcomer is a confirmed child abuser. The temple president is then obliged to notify the local householders and GBC of the offender's presence.
28. That the Health and Welfare Committee shall now be known as the Ministry for Health and Welfare.
29. That Prahladananda Swami is appointed Minister for Health and Welfare.
30. That resolution # 93-71 is repealed.
31. That the GBC Body approves and encourages:
a. That a book be produced analyzing and presenting systematically Srila Prabhupada's expressed desires and instructions on community and varnasrama development.
b. That a Krsna conscious guide to permaculture be produced to deal with topics pertinent to integrated resource management.
c. That a book be produced that examines extensively all topics relating to cow protection and working with oxen.
d. As a complement to b and c above, a series of videos be produced.
32. That the Bhaktivedanta Asrama in Jagannatha Puri shall be known as an International Project. Funding for this project from the India Fund will await the completion of the Mayapur Temple and Planetarium, with the exception of Rs. 7 Lakh which is immediately sanctioned from the India Fund for a Boundary Wall.
33. That Kirtiraja Prabhu be assigned as Candidate for GBC for the Caribbean.
34. That Partha Sarathi Das (France) be placed on the one year sannyasa waiting list.
35. That the following statement be accepted as ISKCON's statement about the Founder-Acarya:
To fulfill the previous acarya's desire for a united worldwide preaching organization to expand Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission, Srila Prabhupada founded the International Society for Krishna Consciousness as a distinct branch of the Brahma Madhva Gaudiya Vaisnava sampradaya. Therefore he is the Founder-Acarya of ISKCON.
a. Srila Prabhupada is the foundational siksa guru for all ISKCON devotees because he has realized and presented the teachings of the previous acaryas of the Brahma Madhva Gaudiya sampradaya appropriately for the modern age.
b. Srila Prabhupada's instructions are the essential teachings for every ISKCON devotee.
c. Srila Prabhupada's books are the embodiment of his teachings and should be accepted as the standard by all future generations of ISKCON.
d. Srila Prabhupada should be worshiped daily by every ISKCON member.
e. Every ISKCON spiritual master is responsible to guide his disciples to follow Srila Prabhupada's instructions.
f. As Founder-Acarya, Srila Prabhupada gave directions for management, principles of co-operation, and other practical guidelines which form the basis and inspiration for ISKCON's policies.
g. Srila Prabhupada established the Governing Body Commission to execute his will, following the order of the previous acaryas.
37. That the GBC Body offers its vote of thanks to His Grace Krsna Ksetra Dasa, His Holiness Bhanu Swami and all the members of the Deity Worship Committee for their sincere service in successfully publishing the Deity Worship book.
38. That Bhakti Tirtha Swami is reinstated as a member in good standing of the GBC and his suspension of 1991 is removed.
39. That Radha Govinda Das:
a. Is approved to take sannyasa.
b. Must not initiate until approved.
c. Must plan his preaching programs in consultation with the subcommittee of Gopal Krishna Goswami, Lokanath Swami and Bhurijana Dasa.
40. That Adridharana Prabhu, Calcutta Temple President, shall be the recognized authority for directing preaching and fundraising activities in Calcutta and Howrah. All such programs need to receive his prior approval and devotees should co-operate with his directions.
ISKCON Calcutta has a duty to help support ISKCON Mayapur and spread the glories of Mayapur. After the Calcutta project is completed, in about five years, Calcutta has a duty to help build Mayapur.
ISKCON Mayapur should no longer send its membership makers to the Calcutta/Howrah area. In exchange ISKCON Mayapur may choose whichever of the following options they prefer:
a) 2 1/2 lakh rupees per month, adjusted annually for inflation; or
b) 30% of funds collected from the enrollment of new life members, but not less than two lakh rupees or more than five lakh.
ISKCON Mayapur can retain their entire membership team. Bombay has agreed to host at least one team as a trial, and if it works will add one more team. The rest can enroll members in the remainder of Bengal.
Adridharana will put three months maintenance on fixed deposit in case he should fall behind in his Mayapur payments. Payment will be due on the 1st of each month. Bhakti Charu Swami has agreed to also stand behind the payments as a guarantor. HH Sridhara Swami is appointed as monitor, and he has authority to access these funds should ISKCON Calcutta fall behind in its payments. If Calcutta falls more than two months behind, the entire agreement is null and void.
Bus Tours from Calcutta will be under Calcutta's control. The caliber and quality will be co-ordinated with the monitor to improve them and collect complaints.
Donations given in Mayapur by Calcutta residents visiting are Mayapur's. They are not to be credited against Calcutta's guarantee of maintenance.
Adridharana agrees to hold seminars to help train Mayapur devotees for capital campaigns and fund raising. He will also help Mayapur set up tours from other parts of Bengal.
If the agreement is working, Adridharana will consider:
a. helping Pancaratna organize a monthly membership program for Mayapur in Calcutta;
b. membership makers from Mayapur working in Calcutta on some percentage basis, under the Calcutta temple president's direction;
c. the possibility of a one month membership marathon.
The decision to proceed with any or all of the above is solely at the discretion of Adridharana and Sridhar Maharaj, the monitor.
Sridhar Maharaj will act as the arbitrator of this agreement in the event of conflicts. It will be reviewed again by a GBC sub-committee in Mayapur in 1995.
Sridhar Maharaj will be the monitor for negotiating an improvement in the bus tours. He will select the devotee who can access the fixed deposit to cover Mayapur's monthly maintenance should Adridharana fall behind.
41. That the 1994-95 Annual Fee Assessment List is accepted. The budget for the year is approved as follows:
Executive Committee expenses
and related travel $6,000
Legal Work 4,000
Executors Committee Expenses 2,000
Calendar Mailing 600
Communications Office Expenses 5,000
Board of Education Fees 3,000
Meeting Costs 4,200
Current Year Surplus (5,800)
42. That the GBC Body endorses in principle the vision and strategies for the twelve petals of Centennial activities as presented by the GBC Centennial Subcommittees, and affirms the following Centennial leadership plan:
Centennial Minister: Lokanatha Swami
Global Executive Coordinator Naveen Krishna Das
Global Petal Coordinators:
Increasing Prabhupada Consciousness: Lokanatha Swami
Raising Spiritual Standards Krishna Ksetra Das
Uniting Srila Prabhupada's Family Lokanatha Swami
Strengthening ISKCON Management Naveen Krishna Das
Spreading the Holy Name Lokanatha Swami
Producing and Distributing Books Rohini Suta Das
Expanding Prasadam Distribution Mukunda Goswami
Offering Special Achievements Lokanatha Swami
Building Congregations Jayapataka Swami
Establishing Memorials Lokanatha Swami
Enhancing Worldwide Recognition Bhakti Tirtha Swami
Celebrating 1996 Events Lokanatha Swami
43. That those GBC Members who wish to participate should, as far as possible, appoint Centennial Coordinators for each temple and region by June 30, 1994, encourage these Coordinators to receive training from appropriate Centennial leaders, encourage Coordinators to implement recommendations from Centennial leaders, and support and facilitate the Coordinators' efforts.
44. That the following are the Centennial Leadership job descriptions:
Local Coordinators: Find Petal Coordinators for any petals the temple or region choose to take part in.
Global Petal Coordinators: Assist regional/local coordinators, prepare and circulate training materials and guidelines, offer continental or regional training sessions upon request, and offer ongoing consultation and support.
Global Minister and Executive Director: Assist, train and encourage each Global Petal Coordinator.
GBC Executive Committee: See that the GBC Resolutions concerning the Centennial are implemented.
45. That a GBC Committee is established to review, modify and approve the final draft of the GBC Survey, including the goals of the survey. Professor Burke Rochford will conduct the survey through a network of zonal and temple co-ordinators appointed by GBC Zonal Secretaries and Temple Presidents. This committee will also receive the compiled and analyzed results from Burke Rochford and prepare a Survey Report to the members of ISKCON GBC. The cost of the survey shall not exceed US$ 5,000.
The Committee shall consist of Jayapataka Swami, Madhusevita Das, Bhakti Tirtha Swami, Ravindra Swarup Das, Hrdayananda Goswami, Lokanath Swami, Gopal Krishna Goswami
46. That all ISKCON Centers are encouraged to participate in the following events for Srila Prabhupada Centennial: Hare Krishna World Convention, Padayatra Week, World Holy Name Day, Centennial Festivals Worldwide, Vyasa Puja Day, World Feast Day
The Centennial Ministry 1996 Events Team will help centers to achieve optimum participation.
47. That the Centennial Fund Development team shall co-ordinate a 1994 Global Centennial Campaign with a target of $800,000 broken down as follows:
$400,000 - Temple of Vedic Planetarium Fund (target for North America only)
$240,000 - Samadhi Completion /Fund
$160,000 - Global Centennial Fund
Funds raised by ISKCON centers for the Samadhi Completion Fund will be credited against their Samadhi Assessment (current and future).
The Centennial team will work with local ISKCON Centers to provide materials and guidelines for the campaign including guidelines for integrating the Global Centennial Campaign with local and regional Centennial campaigns. In return the local ISKCON Centers will pledge a mutually agreed percentage of general funds (not ear-marked for Samadhi or Temple) raised to the Global Centennial Fund.
48. That an advisory committee is established to set guidelines for Centennial activities in the area of Uniting Prabhupada's Family. The Committee shall be Mukunda Goswami, Sivaram Swami, Lokanath Swami, Madhudvisa Dasa, Raghubir Dasa, and Jnana Dasa
More members may be added to the Committee with the permission of the GBC Executive Committee.
49. Whereas it is the obligation of Srila Prabhupada's disciples and grand-disciples to bring their godbrothers and godsisters back into the practice of Krishna Consciousness; into the house which Srila Prabhupada built for the whole world to live in, as a service to His Divine Grace;
Whereas several successful attempts, especially in the form of devotee reunions, have already brought back a number of Prabhupada's disciples and grand disciples, who revived their Prabhupada consciousness and their spiritual practices;
Whereas having as many as possible of his disciples and grand disciples around his lotus feet in 1996 would be the most pleasurable Centennial offering to His Divine Grace;
It is resolved that the members of the GBC reaffirm their commitment to try to recover devotees who have neglected their spiritual practices as affirmed in the following resolution passed in 1977 in the presence of Srila Prabhupada.
"Each GBC man is responsible to try to recover the not fully active devotees living in his zone."
50. That each GBC Zonal Secretary will designate a zonal co-ordinator for the Uniting Prabhupada's Family petal of the Centennial to:
- Organize pertinent data
- Facilitate outside devotees' participation in the Centennial
- Distribute gifts, public newsletter, etc.
- Organize reunions.
51. That a quarterly Global Newsletter directed especially towards devotees outside of ISKCON communities will be established by the Petal Co-ordinator for Uniting Prabhupada's Family. The editorial board will include three GBC members. Jnana Dasa is appointed as the editor and publisher of this newsletter.
52. That the Centennial Ministry may publish a Srila Prabhupada Disciple Reunion Book with photos and information, including personal realizations, for the Maha Reunion which will be held during the Hare Krishna World /convention 1996 in Mayapur.
53. That, with assistance from Zonal Secretaries, Temple Presidents, Centennial Co-ordinators, etc. the Petal Co-ordinator for Uniting Prabhupada's Family will develop a data base of Srila Prabhupada's disciples and grand disciples. Ramiya Dasa will function as the Data Base Manager.
54. That all devotees currently having databases of disciples (for reunions, disciples records, etc.) should provide a copy for the Database Manager. The database will be made available to Zonal secretaries or their representatives as well as Reunion organizers for the purpose of reunion invitations and personal contact.
56. That the zonal assignments for 1994-95 are as follows:
GBC for Southern California, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Idaho, Utah, Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas
co-GBC with Romapada Swami for Illinois and Missouri
co-GBC with Virabahu for Los Angeles
Bhakti Bhusana Swami:
GBC -- Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay
Bhakti Caru Swami:
GBC for Madagascar, Comoro Islands, and Seychelles
co-GBC with Jayapataka Swami for West Bengal
co-GBC with Jayapataka Swami and Prabhavisnu Swami for Bangladesh
co-GBC with Bhakti Swarup Damodar Swami, assisted by Paramgati Swami, for France, except Dole
co-GBC with Giriraj Swami for South Africa, Mauritius and Reunion
co-GBC for Mayapur and Calcutta (*)
Bhakti Raghava Swami
Assistant GBC to Jagadisha Goswami and Niranjana Swami for Ontario
Assistant GBC to Gopal Krishna Goswami for Quebec and Maritime Provinces
Assistant GBC to Jagadisha Goswami and Hari Vilas for Western Canada, State of Washington, and Alaska
Bhakti Swarup Damodar Swami:
GBC -- Manipur, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh
co-GBC with Jayapataka Swami for Tripura, Assam, Meghalaya
co-GBC with Jayapataka Swami and Prabhavisnu Swami for Tirupati
co-GBC with Prabhavisnu Swami for Burma
co-GBC with Gopal Krsna Goswami for Kuruksetra
co-GBC with Bhakti Caru Swami, assisted by Paramgati Swami, for France, except Dole
co-GBC with Jayapataka Swami and Gopal Krishna Goswami for Andhra Pradesh, except Tirupati
co-GBC with Kavicandra Swami for Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone, Benin, Togo, Liberia, Camaroon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Zaire, Gabon, Rio Muni, Central African Republic, and Congo
co-GBC with Gopal Krishna Goswami and Jagadisha Goswami for West Uttar Pradesh (including Vrindaban), Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
GBC -- Swaziland, Lesotho, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Mozambique, Malawi, Zambia, Angola, and Cape Verde Islands.
co-GBC with Bhakti Caru Swami for South Africa, Mauritius, Reunion
co-GBC with Jagadisa Goswami for Spain, Portugal
co-GBC with Gopal Krishna Goswami and Sridhara Swami for Bombay
co-GBC with Hari Vilas for Pakistan
co-GBC with Jayapataka Swami for Sri Lanka
Gopal Krsna Goswami:
GBC -- Goa, Delhi, Maharashtra (other than Bombay), Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi, and Rwanda
GBC assisted by Bhaktiraghava Swami for Quebec and Maritime Provinces
co-GBC with Sridhara Swami and Giriraj Swami for Bombay
co-GBC with Jayapataka Swami and Bhaktisvarup Damodar Swami for Andhra Pradesh, except Tirupati
co-GBC with Bhaktisvarupa Damodar Swami for Kuruksetra
co-GBC with Prabhavisnu Swami for East Uttar Pradesh
co-GBC with Jagadish Goswami and Bhurijan, for West Uttar Pradesh (including Vrindaban), Rajasthan, and Madhya Pradesh
co-GBC with Ravindra Swarup for Washington DC
co-GBC with Niranjana Swami for Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tadjikistan, and Kirghizia
co-GBC with Rohini Suta for Golden Circle cities (Russia), and Azerbaijan
Gour Govinda Swami:
co-GBC with Jayapataka Swami for Orissa
Guru Prasad Swami:
GBC for Colombia, Arizona, Central America, Mexico, and Trinidad
co-GBC with Virabahu for Venezuela
GBC -- Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Yugoslavia, Lichtenstein, and Dole, France.
co-GBC for Mayapur and Calcutta(*)
co-GBC with Niranjana Swami for Moscow and St. Petersburg
co-GBC with Hari Vilas, assisted by Rohini Suta,for Armenia
co-GBC with Rohini Suta for Georgia
Hari Vilas Das:
GBC -- Turkey, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Iran, North and South Yemen, Afghanistan, Morocco, Algeria, Tunesia, Libya, Egypt, Ethiopia, Somalia, Djibouti, Gambia, Senegal, Mauritania, Mali, Burkino Faso, Niger, Chad, Northern California, Oregon, Jammu and Kashmir, Hardwar and Rishikesh
co-GBC with Jagadisa Goswami for Western Canada, State of Washington, and Alaska
co-GBC with Jayapataka Swami for Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, and Oman
co-GBC with Harikesa Swami and Rohini Suta for Armenia
co-GBC with Giriraj Swami for Pakistan
Hrdayananda Das Goswami:
GBC for North and Central Florida, and Brazil Northeast Region and Sao Paulo State
co-GBC with Loka Saksi for Brazil, except Northeast Region and Sao Paulo State
co-GBC with Madhu Sevita for Italy
co-GBC with Niranjana Swami assisted by Bhakti Raghava Swami for Ontario
co-GBC with Giriraj Swami for Spain and Portugal
co-GBC with Gopal Krsna Goswami and Bhurijan for West Uttar Pradesh (including Vrindaban), Rajasthan, and Madhya Pradesh
co-GBC with Hari Vilas assisted by Bhakti Raghava Swami for Western Canada, State of Washington, and Alaska
GBC for Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry, Maldives, Bhutan, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Tennessee, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana
co-GBC with Virabahu for Ecuador, Chile, and Peru
co-GBC with Loka Saksi for Bolivia
co-GBC with Prabhavisnu Swami for Bihar, Sikkim, Nepal, Malaysia, and Tamil Nadu
co-GBC with Prabhavisnu Swami and Bhaktiswarup Damodar Swami for Tirupati
co-GBC with Bhaktiswarup Damodar Swami for Tripura, Assam, and Meghalaya
co-GBC with Prabhavisnu Swami and Bhakticaru Swami for Bangladesh
co-GBC with Kavicandra Swami for Thailand, and Singapore
co-GBC with Bhakti Caru Swami for West Bengal other than Calcutta and Mayapur
co-GBC with Gour Govinda Swami for Orissa
co-GBC with Gopal Krishna Goswami and Bhaktisvarup Damodar Swami for Andhra Pradesh, except Tirupati
co-GBC with Giriraj Swami for Sri Lanka
co-GBC with Hari Vilas for Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, and Oman
co-GBC for Mayapur and Calcutta(*)
GBC -- Indonesia, Japan, Vietnam, Laos, Israel, Cambodia, Hawaii
co-GBC with Bhaktitirtha Swami for Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone, Benin, Togo, Liberia, Camaroon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Zaire, Gabon, Rio Muni, Central African Republic, and Congo
co-GBC with Jayapataka Swami for Thailand, and Singapore
co-GBC with Hrdayananda Goswami for Brazil, except Northeast Region and Sao Paulo State
Madhu Sevita Das:
co-GBC with Suhotra Swami for Belgium, Luxembourg, Holland, Greece and Cyprus
co-GBC with Jagadisha Goswami for Italy
GBC Minister of Communications
Navina Krishna Das
GBC Minister of Finance and Management
GBC -- New England, Festival of India, Ukraine, Lithuania, Estonia, and Moldova
co-GBC with Gopal Krsna Goswami assisted by Bhakti Raghava Swami for Quebec and Maritime Provinces
co-GBC with Jagadisa Goswami assisted by Bhakti Raghava Swami for Ontario
co-GBC with Prabhavishnu Swami for Belarus and Latvia
co-GBC with Harikesa Swami for Moscow and St. Petersburg
co-GBC with Rohini Suta for Russia west of Nijney Novgorod and north of Voronesh, except for Moscow and St. Petersburg areas
co-GBC with Gopal Krishna Goswami for Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tadjikistan, and Kirghizia
Assistant GBC to Bhakticaru Swami and Bhaktiswarup Damodar Swami for France, except Dole.
GBC -- Australia, New Zealand, Russia east of Nijney Novgorod and south of Voronesh (except for Ural Mountain region), Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Brunei, Papua New Guinea, and New Caledonia
co-GBC with Bhaktisvarup Damodar Swami for Burma
co-GBC with Jayapataka Swami for Bihar, Sikkim, Nepal, Malaysia, and Tamil Nadu
co-GBC with Jayapataka Swami and Bhaktiswarup Damodar Swami for Tirupati
co-GBC with Gopal Krsna Goswami for Eastern Uttar Pradesh
co-GBC with Jayapataka Swami and Bhakticaru Swami for Bangladesh
co-GBC with Niranjana Swami for Belorus and Latvia
co-GBC with Rohini Suta for Ural Mountain Region of Russia
GBC -- Michigan, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Ohio, and Virginia
co-GBC with Gopal Krishna Goswami for Washington DC
Rohini Suta Das
co-GBC with Niranjana Swami for Russia west of Nijney Novgorod and north of Voronesh, except for Moscow and St. Petersburg areas
co-GBC with Gopal Krishna Goswami for Golden Circle Region of Russia and Azerbaijan
co-GBC with Harikesa Swami for Georgia
co-GBC with Harikesa Swami and Hari Vilas for Armenia
co-GBC with Prabhavishnu Swami for Ural Mountain Region of Russia
co-GBC with Sridhara Swami for New York and New Jersey
co-GBC with Badrinarayan for Illinois and Missouri
GBC -- England, Scotland, Wales, Channel Islands, Ireland, Hungary
co-GBC for Mayapur and Calcutta (*)
GBC Minister of Life Membership
co-GBC with Romapada Swami for New York and New Jersey
co-GBC with Giriraj Swami and Gopal Krishna Goswami for Bombay
GBC - Czechoslovakia, Poland, Bulgaria, Romania and Albania
co-GBC with Madhu Sevita for Belgium, Luxembourg, Holland, Greece and Cyprus
Tamal Krsna Goswami:
GBC -- Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Taiwan, Philippines, Polynesia
co-GBC for Mayapur and Calcutta (*)
GBC for Southern Florida, Guyana, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and balance of Caribbean except for Trinidad
co-GBC with Badrinarayan for Los Angeles
co-GBC with Jayapataka Swami for Peru, Ecuador and Chile
co-GBC with Guru Prasad Swami for Venezuela
* co-GBC's for Mayapur and Calcutta are Jayapataka Swami, Harikesa Swami, Tamal Krishna Goswami, Sivarama Swami, and Bhakticaru Swami