Navadvipa Dhama and Navadvipa Mandala Parikrama
By Bhakti Purusottama Swami
Hare Krishna. Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
On the most auspicious day of Srila Bhaktivinoda’s appearance, we are very delighted to introduce you to ISKCON Mayapur’s new website on its annual Navadvipa Mandala Parikrama. The site, both well designed and quite informative, can be accessed at:
We request you to visit this site, learn about Navadvipa Mandala, and more importantly, participate in the Parikrama and thus please Srila Prabhupada, Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura and Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura who greatly endeavored to propagate the glories of Navadvipa Mandala to the whole world.
We are very grateful to Nitya Kishora Mataji for enthusiastically setting up the site, and we pray to Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu to shower His blessings upon her, her family and the entire team that assisted her in setting up and running this website.
Bhakti Purusottama Swami
Sankarshan Nitai Das
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...