Navadvipa Dhama and Navadvipa Mandala Parikrama
By Bhakti Purusottama Swami
Hare Krishna. Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
On the most auspicious day of Srila Bhaktivinoda’s appearance, we are very delighted to introduce you to ISKCON Mayapur’s new website on its annual Navadvipa Mandala Parikrama. The site, both well designed and quite informative, can be accessed at:
We request you to visit this site, learn about Navadvipa Mandala, and more importantly, participate in the Parikrama and thus please Srila Prabhupada, Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura and Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura who greatly endeavored to propagate the glories of Navadvipa Mandala to the whole world.
We are very grateful to Nitya Kishora Mataji for enthusiastically setting up the site, and we pray to Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu to shower His blessings upon her, her family and the entire team that assisted her in setting up and running this website.
Bhakti Purusottama Swami
Sankarshan Nitai Das
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...