The Curse that gave Srimad Bhagavatam to the world
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada! All glories to Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga!
This edition is dedicated to the perfect receiver of Srimad Bhagavatam, Maharaja Parikshit. By his eagerness to hear, Srila Sukadeva Goswami spoke this param satyam, the Absolute Truth, the ultimate source of all energies.
NBS # 13 Features:-
1) Birth and Divine Qualities Of Maharaja Parikshit
2) Uddhava Instructs Maharaja Parikshit
3) Maharaja Parikshit Establishes Kaliyuga At Five Places
4) Message Of The Curse
5) Did Maharaja Parikshit Go To The Banks Of Yamuna Instead Of Ganga?
His Divine Grace A .C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
6) Maharaja Parikshit Attains The Supreme Abode
We offer this edition at the lotus feet of our ever well wisher, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. We pray this issue brings some inspiration to the devotees.
You can view the attachment through these links: Scribd: https://www.scribd.com/doc/266762987/NBS-13 OR Issuu: http://issuu.com/nbsmag/docs/nbs_13_305e02f10396a3
Previous issues are available on: Scribd: https://www.scribd.com/nbs108 OR Issuu: http://issuu.com/nbsmag
Click here to like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nbsmag
Now Nityam Bhagavata-sevaya Magazine is available on Google play store!
1. Go to Google Play store on your Android phone: play.google.com/store.
2. Type: NBS Mag or Nityam Bhagavata-sevaya or NBS-issue number
3. Download it!
Devotees who would like to take advantage of the self study course of Srimad Bhagavatam can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of Nityam Bhagavata-sevaya team